Welcome to A Great Story to Tell, a website that highlights how the progressive community of Gainesville and Hall County, Georgia, stands out in so many ways compared to the rest of the United States.
- Forbes rated Gainesville-Hall County in its "Best Places for Business and Careers."
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center in Gainesville serves 700,000 people in 14 counties.
- The largest American Grand Prix road race in the U.S. is held annually in South Hall County.
- Gainesville-Hall County's regional population exceeds 479,000 from 15 surrounding counties.
- North Georgia's healthcare headquarters: 2.5 million square feet of medical offices.
- Gainesville-Hall County is home to three institutions of higher education.
- Gainesville-Hall County is the third-highest value producer of exports through Georgia's deep-water ports.
- Gainesville-Hall County is the nation's third-fastest growing metropolitan area.
- The Manufacturing Development Center has 15 unique start-up companies as a business incubator.
- The Village of Deaton's Creek from Del Webb has been metro Atlanta's fastest-growing community two years in a row.